ScotExport, Scotland’s flagship exporting event, is coming back to Glasgow. Whether you are new to exporting or already trading overseas, ScotExport brings together the experts, advice and knowledge sharing you’ll need to grow international sales.
With global growth softening and uncertainties rising, Scottish companies can take steps now to build resilience and maximise opportunities, both at home and abroad.
Why attend ScotExport 2019?
- Get the latest on the global outlook and what it means for your business
- Hear from Scotland’s leading exporters, and international trade experts
- Gather market insights and explore opportunities
- Learn practical tips on entering international markets
- Find grants and funding to help you make it to market
- AMDetails, Director, Alan Medcraf
- Edrington, MD Super Premium Brands and Innovation, Paul Ross
- Gael Force Group, Marketing Manager, Marc Wilson
- Harris Tweed Hebrides, Creative Director, Mark Hogarth
- Nairns Oatcakes, Export Sales Manager, Katie Birrell
- SnapDragon Monitoring/Totseat, CEO/Founding Director, Rachel Jones
- Sticky Heelz, Founder, Laura Birrell
- CBI Scotland, Director Tracy Black
- HMRC, International Trade Development Liaison Officer National Manager, Jackie Thoms
- HMRC, International Trade Development Liaison Officer, John Griffiths
- Institute of Export & International Trade, Director of Stakeholder Engagement, Kevin Shakespeare
- MBM Commercial LLP, UK & US Partner, Tracey Ginn
- Scottish Engineering, Chief Executive, Paul Sheerin
- Scottish Government, Chief Economic Adviser, Gary Gillespie
- UK Export Finance, Senior Export Finance Manager, Jon Boyce
- Get set, Connect, Go global panel discussion
- Global outlook and what it means for your business
- My exporting journey
Get set sessions
Whether you’re new to exporting or already trading overseas, we’ll help you develop an export plan, research new markets, grasp fresh opportunities and guide you through potential challenges.
- How to sell to your first overseas market
- How to trade with the USA
- My exporting journey
- Making the right connections to build a global brand
- Auld Alliance - Scotland’s trade links with France
- Bitesize ecommerce lunch and learn
Making the right connections can be a crucial part of your exporting strategy. The delegate hub is an interactive zone packed with ideas, debate, inspiration and opportunities. Meet up in the hub between conference sessions and we’ll connect you to all the help you’ll need to go global.
- 1-2-1 meetings
- Market research insights
- Emerging opportunities
- Support and advice
Go global sessions
Through support to attend trade shows, market visits or selling online – our team of market experts and advisers can help make the most of global exporting opportunities. Follow in the footsteps of Scotland’s leading exporters – hear their motivations, tips and advice for success.
- Tapping into China’s eTrade opportunity
- Where to find your next export opportunity
- How to innovate and stay globally competitive
- Finance options for global growth
Book now to secure your place and get email updates on conference details as they’re announced.
ScotExport is delivered by Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and Scottish Development International along with our partner agencies and international networks. Programme and speakers subject to change.